Tuesday 3 September 2013

''I am Scared Of Getting Married Again'' - Female Talking Drummer "ARA"


 I have someone i have a strong feeling for but i guess my fear of commitment has kept me from going further. I am going through counseling now, but i am afraid to live with a man again.
I want to love again, I want to have more children but my fear is still there. My marriage didn't pack up because of another woman. No, it is much deeper than that for me. I believe a man is capable of sharing his affection. After all, most of us come from a polygamous setting. having more than one wife does not stop you from being happy, the tendency of getting violent will not even be there. it has not been easy but i don't want to make another mistake. Then people will say she is the one that has the problem. I want to get married but i am being careful. I want to love again, share and care but i have to be careful. There is no age you cannot find love. For now, i am in a relationship.
 Aralolu Olumuyiwa popularly known as Ara is Nigeria's topmost female talking drummer, she was formerly married to Prince Nurudeen Olalekan Saliu but the marriage cracked up 3 years later after it was discovered that Nurudeen was previously married to 2 women. 

No comments:

Post a Comment