Friday 13 September 2013

Photos & Video: Meet 54-Years-Old Grandmother That Looks 24 & Sounds Like Whitney Houston

Lillie McCloud tells the judges of X Factor that she’s 54 years old; the audience reacts with shock. In her video package, Lillie reveals that she has three children and seven grandchildren, and that she’s been singing for years trying to catch a big break. She takes on singing "Alabaster Box" by Cece Winans and her voice sounds exactly like Whitney Houston.

When I first saw her, I thought she was in her 20s. Her body is so on point and she so sounds like Whitney Houston. Seriously, I have never really wanted to look like anyone at 54 up till now. I want to look this good at 54...so help me God. #smiling!

Watch and enjoy her awesome performance after the cut:

No comments:

Post a Comment